My Beloved Father
yeay! :)
Even though my father will not read this entry nor this blog, I will surely posted this very special entry for him.
Happy Birthday to my father Mr. Zulkifli B. Mohd Yatim.. Today is his birthday. I aware of this date since yesterday. I thought to SMS him at 12.01am and be the first person (erk I hope I am the 1st child) to wish him. But i’m sure that he already asleep at that time. So, this morning my cell phone alarm buzz buzz at 6.00am in the morning with note to wish my beloved father. Hoho very good daughter ha! Actually I set my morning alarm at 6.30am hoke. So after a send kind of lovely-birthday-wish (lovely ke) SMS to my beloved father, I continue my sleep hoho (bole?) :P
So here goes my SMS to my beloved father:
“Ayah, happy birthday to you. Semoga bahagia sentiasa jadi milik ayah. Semoga sihat selalu dan dipjgkan usia.Terima kasih di atas segalanya. I love you so very much..”
Anakmu,
Hafilah
Ok…that last part “anakmu – hafilah” I put it intentionally. Hehe.. of course la he knows who’s sending the SMS kan…
My father’s reply:
“Thank you. I love you so much too”
Do you wonder how many time I said “my beloved father”?
Herm.. I really mean it.
First Day School
9 years ago


2 Comments:
so sweet :)
ayat ko tu pasti ayah ko tak fedap denga..he he
hehehe of cos la kan..i anak kesygan
sila jgn percaya huhu
Post a Comment