Aku telah di tag oleh Naniez, beberapa hari yg lalu.. beberapa lama yg lalu sbnrnye. Pada mula nya aku mcm malas nak jawab tag ini sbb bknnye ade sape pun nak bace psl tag ni kan selain korang2 ni hohohoho tp bg menghormati pengeTAG, aku sudi2kan la jari jemari gabak aku ni utk menjwb :)
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Slap him on his face *cry for quite some time…but not in front of him and dump him*
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I would say, be near to my parents to take care of them but at the same time not to stay in the same house with them *I want to build my own family*
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Someone near to me *I tell u the one is a “she”
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel around the world alone *aku tamak hoke
5. If you are in love, what the best thing u will do to the one you love?
Love him endlessly *but when I go to travel, die tinggal hoho
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I have to say both
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. No reason.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Just let him be la..
9. What would you do if you could turn back time?
I don’t want this POWER. Lets bygone be bygone
10.One word to describe yourself?
Lembik ß- don’t know this word in English. Is it jelly? Haha
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Being a mother of 4 children *wah…. I really hope so* & one of BOD in my own company (ok..pls cut the crap)
12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Going out
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A very good friend
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would say married & not so rich not so poor
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Tarik selimut balik and shut the snooze hp alarm snooze again 10 minutes later
16. What’s the character must have in your partner?
Loving, caring blab la bla *don’t want to answer this Q for a moment
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I don’t think anybody fall in love with me right now
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Yes. I do hope from others to forgive me also..but cannot forget unless...
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Of course la relationship
20) Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?
No.
People I want to tag:
No one.
Since I tagged no one, (sape aku nak tag pun kan) so I decided not to add any new question and just answered the given question. So sorry to broke the rules. Pls dont 'serik' to tag me next time k :p
Tibe2 blog aku mcm warne warni colourful bagai kan...*wink *wink :p
First Day School
9 years ago


3 Comments:
hahahahha...aku baca tag ni aku dpt bygkan cara ko bercakap..hehhehe..u make my day. hilang 'panas' aku hr ni..thank u..mmmuax ;)
soalan ketiga : sape 'she' tu? he he aku adalah seorang kaki sibuk *wink*
soalan keempat : kau jgn tamak cimun, tanak share billion dollar joli katak ngn aku ke? ho heee
hahhahahaha... yeah aku tamak haloba..dh penat share2 nih..skali skala kna tamat kakakka :p
Post a Comment